This is where we get our mail and begin the long daily trek to our apartment on the third floor...
We got a nice little sitting chair for the spacious balcony. Its a perfect place to watch lightning storms and such.
We have views of the pond, pool, and clubhouse which are all closed for remodeling. Lucky us.
6 comments:
Wow, it looks like the great and spacious building! Thanks for letting us feel apart of the big move. Do you have any alarming neighbors next door?
We have some noisy neighbors with their TVs blaring but mostly just ghost neighbors because I never see anyone ever.
I love your new header!
Now your apartment complex looks like it could use some TLC. We used to live above a chain smoker, so I totally know the smell of moldy cigarettes.
what a fun adventure for a summer!
you will just have to move in with us!
i just noticed that brady's hand is awful high in the top picture.
Cousins! I love the apartment. We missed you at dessert-fest tonight. We love you! the Caldwells
Post a Comment